报告题目：Label-free SPR and SPRi analysis with plasmonic microarrays and calcinated nanofilms
报告人：Prof. Quan Jason Cheng
报告人简介：Prof. Quan Jason Cheng : A. Education: University of Florida, Ph.D., Analytical Chemistry, May 1995; Nanjing University, China, M.S., Chemistry, July 1989; Nanjing University, China, B.S., Chemistry, July 1986. B. Professional Appointments: Professor, Department of Chemistry, University of California Riverside, July 2010-; Affiliate, Bioengineering, UC Riverside, September 2006-; Affiliate, Environmental Toxicology, UC Riverside, April 2003-; Guest Professor, ETH Zurich Switzerland, 2014; Guest Professor, EPFL Lausanne, Switzerland, 2014; Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry, UC Riverside, July 2007- June 2010; Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, UC Riverside, July 2001 - June 2007; Staff Scientist and Group Leader, Materials Sciences Division, Lawrence Berkeley National; Laboratory (LBNL), June 1997-June 2001; Postdoctoral Fellow, Dept. of Chemistry, Univ. of California Berkeley, April 1995-May 1997. C. Awards and Honors: Eli Lilly Young Analytical Chemist Award/Grantee, 2002, 2003; Regents’ Faculty Fellowship, University of California, 2004; Regents’ Faculty Development Award, University of California, 2006; Chancellor’s Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Research, UC Riverside, 2011. D. Publications (110+ Peer-reviewed journal papers, some recent shown here):
1. Ying Liu and Quan Cheng. Detection of membrane-binding proteins by surface plasmon resonance with an all-aqueous amplification scheme, Anal Chem 2012, 84, 3179-86.
2. Gao C, Lu Z, Liu Y, Zhang Q, Chi M, Cheng Q, Yin Y. Highly stable silver nanoplates for surface plasmon resonance biosensing, Angew Chem Int Ed. 2012, 51, 5629-33.
3. Liu Y, Young MC, Moshe O, Cheng Q, Hooley RJ. A membrane-bound synthetic receptor that promotes growth of a polymeric coating at the bilayer-water interface, Angew Chem Int Ed. 2012, 51, 7748-51.
4. Ghang YJ, Schramm MP, Zhang F, Acey RA, David CN, Wilson EH, Wang Y, Cheng Q, Hooley RJ. “Selective cavitand-mediated endocytosis of targeted imaging agents into live cells”, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2013, 135(19), 7090-3.
5. Chen CY, Hinman SS, Duan J, Cheng Q. Nanoglassified, Optically-Active Monolayer Films of Gold Nanoparticles for in Situ Orthogonal Detection by Localized Surface Plasmon Resonance and Surface-Assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization-MS, Anal. Chem. 2014, 86, 11942-5.
6. Hinman SS, Ruiz CJ, Drakakaki G, Wilkop TE, Cheng Q. On-Demand Formation of Supported Lipid Membrane Arrays by Trehalose-Assisted Vesicle Delivery for SPR Imaging, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2015, 7, 17122-30.
7. Yang H, Chan AL, LaVallo V, Cheng Q. Quantitation of alpha-glucosidase activity using fluorinated carbohydrate array and MALDI-TOF-MS, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2016, 8(4), 2872-2878.
8. Hinman SS, Ruiz CJ, Cao Y, Ma MC, Tang J, Laurini E, Posocco P, Giorgio S, Pricl S, Peng L, Cheng Q. Mix and Match: Co-Assembly of Amphiphilic Dendrimers and Phospholipids Creates Robust, Modular and Controllable Interfaces, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2017, 9(1), 1029-1035.
9. Hinman SS, McKeating KS, Cheng Q. DNA Linkers and Diluents for Ultrastable Gold Nanoparticle Bioconjugates in Multiplexed Assay Development, Anal. Chem., 2017, 89(7), 4272-4279.
10. Shanta, P. V.; Cheng, Q. Graphene Oxide Nanoprisms for Sensitive Detection of Environmentally Important Aromatic Compounds with SERS, ACS Sens, 2017, 2, 817- 827.
11. X.Meng, J. Hu, Z. Chao, Y. Liu, H. Ju, and Q Cheng. Thermoresponsive Arrays Patterned via Photoclick Chemistry: Smart MALDI Plate for Protein Digest Enrichment, Desalting, and Direct MS Analysis, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2018, 10 (1), 1324–1333.
12. Hinman SS, McKeating KS, Cheng Q. Surface Plasmon Resonance: Material and Interface Design for Universal Accessibility. Anal. Chem., 2018, 90 (1), 19–39.